Current diary dates
- 25 Oct 18 - Spooky disco 3pm-4pm Costumes can be worn all day
- 26 Oct 18 - Sports medals & trophies + outstanding effort assembly
- 26 Oct 18 - Last day of term
- 5 Nov 18 - Poppies on sale
- 7 Nov 18 - Diwali assembly and afternoon activities
- 9 Nov 18 - No celebration assembly
- 9 Nov 18 - 11am Remembrance assembly
- 16 Nov 18 - Children in need day - non uniform - Children to wear Spots!
- 19 Nov 18 - Friendship and Anti-bullying theme week
- 23 Nov 18 - No celebration assembly
- 23 Nov 18 - Theatre Group - Friendship morning
- 23 Nov 18 - Children may wear blue to stand up against bullying
- 23 Nov 18 - Friendship lunch indoor picnic
- 28 Nov 18 - Flu immunisations
- 30 Nov 18 - Crazy Christmas hair - bring a bottle
- 1 Dec 18 - Christmas Fayre 10am - 12pm (start saving donations)
- 5 Dec 18 - 1:45pm - 3pm Family and child Christmas crafts. Refreshments available at a small cost
- 7 Dec 18 - Year 2 children to decorate Christmas tree at St. Martins (TBC)
- 10 Dec 18 - Last week of after school clubs
- 11 Dec 18 - Year 2 children singing at Wesley Church
- 12 Dec 18 - Year 2 dress rehearsal to Reception and Year 1
- 13 Dec 18 - 9am + 2pm Reception Nativity play to parents and family
- 14 Dec 18 - Christmas jumper day
- 14 Dec 18 - Christmas dinner day
- 17 Dec 18 - 2pm +5pm Year 1 Nativity to parents and family
- 18 Dec 18 - 2pm + 5pm Year 2 Nativity to parents and family
- 19 Dec 18 - Pantomime am
- 20 Dec 18 - Children to sing at TESCO (TBC)
- 20 Dec 18 - Christmas movie pm
- 21 Dec 18 - Outstanding assembly
- 21 Dec 18 - Children to wear party clothes all day, party games & party lunch
- 21 Dec 18 - Toys & games pm for those children with good behaviour all term
- 7 Jan 19 - INSET day
- 19 Jul 19 - INSET day
- 22 Jul 19 - INSET day
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.